This contains a few hints about printing the PDF files.
- You may want to right click on the link and down-load the document before
printing it. That way if you have problems printing it, you won't have to re-load it.
- You need the Acrobat Reader to view or print these files. You probably already
have it installed on your computer, but if you don't, You can download it for
free from adobe.com
- These files are laid out in booklet form. This means you can print them on printer,
fold them in the middle, staple the middle and read them as a booklet.
This also means you may have a hard time reading them on the computer screen
because the first and last pages are on the same sheet, the second and
The Ghanaian character font information is included in these files, but the
Adobe Acrobat Reader doesn't always print them. You have to set the "Print As
image" option on the print options page. You may also want to set the "Auto-rotate
and center pages" option. (See below)
- Note that the "Print as image" option may require a large amount
(several hundred Mbytes) of disk space for temporary files if you print a large document
If you don't have the space, print just a few pages at a time.
- You can also print the odd pages and then turn them over and print the even
pages to print both sides.
- The documents are laid out for A4 sized paper, I don't know how well they'll
print on 8 1/2 X 11